Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Self-destruction is a SIN!

...and self pity is a SIN too!

Now, what does that mean?

When things don't go your way for reasons BEYOND your control how do you react? With DENIAL or you PITY yourself. Both of these can kill YOUR "SELF"!

Both of these make you not live YOUR LIFE! In either case, your thoughts (mostly from the past and expectation of future) drive your life instead of YOU (the higher self) driving your own life!

When you let these thoughts (pasts or expectations) drive YOU, it will drive you and it will drive you CRAZY! In the process, you will DESTROY YOUR "SELF".

What will help is to deeply accept the fact and don't become victim to the problem. So, it is important NOT to identify YOURSELF with the thoughts and feelings of "How can this happen to me", "I am destined for this", "I pity myself", "I failed", "I hate it", "every dog has its day", "let me teach a lesson" etc

There are so MANY wonderful things in LIFE that you have been blessed with and before it is too late (instead of realizing it on your death bed), ENJOY them NOW!

Keep an OPEN mind and let your HIGHER SELF drive you to BLISS!

Great things can happen to you, when your HIGHER SELF is guiding YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment